We are delighted that the centre is now open! Numbers are limited, so please contact individual teachers to book a class. For contact details, visit the teachers' page.
Please read the information below before attending the studio, and if you're feeling ill or have any symptoms / a temperature, please do not visit the centre.
- Book your class with your individual teacher before coming to the centre
- Bring your own mats and props if possible
- Queue outside the building and maintain 2-metre social distancing until the studio is ready
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the studio
- Students and teachers should arrive fully changed if possible. A maximum of 2 people allowed in the changing space at any one time
- Set up mats 2 metres apart as indicated within the paw prints
- The kitchen and access to hot water/drinks are no longer available. Please bring a water bottle and food if required.
- Windows in the studio will remain open at all times to allow for ventilation.
- Students to ensure that they have provided contact details to their teacher for track and trace
- Enjoy your class, and thank you for your cooperation
We will ensure that the building is cleaned thoroughly between classes. Please contact us if you have any concerns.