We are closed due to COVID 19. Some of the teachers are continuing with online classes, please contact them individually for more information. The postnatal class is still running at the centre. Fingers crossed we see you all again soon.
For contact details visit the teachers page. Please read the information below before attending the studio and if you're feeling ill or have any symptoms / a temperature, please do not visit the centre.
- Book your class with your individual teacher prior to coming to the centre
- Bring your own mats and props - mats and props in the studio will not be available unless students or teachers bring their own washable covers
- Come ready and changed for your class if possible
- Queue outside the building and maintain 2-metre social distancing until the studio is ready
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the studio.
- Students and teachers should arrive fully changed if possible. A maximum of 2 people allowed in the changing space at any one time
- Set up mats 2 metres apart as indicated within the paw prints
- Kitchen and access to hot water/drinks are no longer available. Please bring a water bottle and food if required.
- Windows in the studio will remain open at all times to allow for ventilation
- Students to ensure that they have provided contact details to their teacher for track and trace
- Enjoy your class and thank you for your cooperation
We will ensure that the building is cleaned thoroughly between classes. Please contact us if you have any concerns.