Daoist Internal Arts Tai Chi - The Long Form Project
29 Oct & 30 Oct 2022
Prices vary please check Matthew's website
Matthew Brewer is offering an extended series of Workshops and retreats on the Wu Style Tai Chi Long Form of Daoist Immortal Liu Hongjie as transmitted by master Bruce Frantzis.
Matthew teaches a broad range of students within the same class, from beginners to advanced. This project is open to:
- Anyone who wishes to become more healthy (for some of the benefits of Tai Chi see here).
- Practitioners of other styles of Tai Chi who wish to deepen their practice.
- Attendees of master Bruce Frantzis’s online teaching of the form via Energy Arts Live who would like to receive live feedback and corrections on their form.
- Energy Arts Instructors of any subject who want to develop their Tai Chi, and (I hope) would like to gain an instructor certification in the short and long forms of Tai Chi.
- Present Energy Arts Tai Chi instructors who wish to refine their skill and upgrade their certification.
- All those who wish to prepare for the next Long Form instructor training. The last one was in 2008 – they are few and far between.
29-30 October 2022
28-29 January 2023
15-16 April 2023
21-22 October 2023
Times: Sat 9.00-13.00, 15.00-17.00; Sun 9.00-13.00.
27 May – 4 June 2023
Times: 9.00-13.00 daily (This is the format that Bruce used in his Boston LF trainings 2003-2007 and it worked extremely well, giving lots of time to practice and rest in the afternoons).
For more information about the project, pricing and to book please visit: https://taichi.uk.com/workshops-retreats-the-long-form-project/
email to book
or book here